Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I Am Alive - Survival Trailer

Just don't say Uncharted or Nathan Drake. I Am Alive is a survival action adventure game that takes place in a city ravaged by a recent apocalyptic catastrophe. The Survival video below is just one in a series of I Am Alive trailers. This one focuses on climbing and platforming. The narrator points out that staying hydrated is important. It is a survival game after all, gotta stay hydrated. If your totally new to I Am Alive it will have varied gameplay elements of stealth, shooting and CQC (Close Quarters Combat). The climbing and platforming is just icing on the cake. I Am Alive is developed by Ubisoft Shanghai and published by Ubisoft for the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. It has a TBA release date. Thanks Machinima.
Click

No comments:

Post a Comment