Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Darkness II - Opening Gameplay Video

I was originally late to The Darkness party as i played it like two years after release. I thought it was a really good game when it was all said and done. I enjoyed the whole mob theme mixed with the surreal evil world of the Darkness. The video below showed me a few things. The Darknes II has a entirely new visual artstyle resembling that of a comicbook. The opening moments shows Jackie Estacado entering a fine dining restaurant. Just before getting to know his two quality dates one gets shot in the head and the other ran over by a van on its way into the restaurant.

The Darkness was indeed a gory game and it seems The Darkness II will follow suit. After almost meeting the widow maker Jackie has to go back to "usin", as in his Darkness powers. Overall it was an ok opening gameplay sequence. I know the story campaign will be good but what intrigues me the most is the co-op campaign. The Darkness II is a action game developed by Digital Extremes and published by 2K Games for the PC, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. It releases next month, February 7, 2012. Thanks Gamespot.

No comments:

Post a Comment