Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Secret World - Blue Mountain Trailer

The Secret World is an MMO that i have had my eyes on for a long time now. I'm not the biggest MMO guy in the world as i just dabble in them from time to time. What grabbed me about The Secret World was its atmosphere, its visual style and its lore. It doesn't come across like a typical MMO to me. Typical as in elves, goblins and a fantasy world etc.The trailer below details a location in the game you will most likely visit called Blue Mountain. The narrator goes into detail about Solomon Island's one thousand year history and its curse. I just like the whole idea of an underlining world within ours. The trailer shows some gameplay featuring monsters.The Secret World is developed and published by Funcom exclusively for the PC. It releases this April.

No comments:

Post a Comment